I don't see myself either! I wonder if the picture was taken at the end of the summer. I think I missed the last week to go back to college. I believe 28 is Brenda Kannell?? She was the nurse for part of the summer. Brenda Kauffman
Assistant professor of economics at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Notorious slacker, troublemaker and problem solver. I just want to be a good consumer.
Ph.D. University of Cincinnati,
M.A. Miami University,
B.A. The Ohio State University,
High School: Buchtel High School (Akron, Ohio)
Member IUP Safe Zone.
6 comments:
Is 17 Vince?
55 is Kathy Shea
Andrea "Tuffy" Jenkins
I don't see myself either! I wonder if the picture was taken at the end of the summer. I think I missed the last week to go back to college. I believe 28 is Brenda Kannell?? She was the nurse for part of the summer.
Brenda Kauffman
Wow - this picture sure brought back some memories. I haven't thought of some of these people in years. My kids love looking at 'old' pictures of mom.
50 is Jeanette - the cook
Post a Comment